Popular questions

Componence Asset List

You need to bring a referral letter from your general practitioner (GP) or company doctor to the first appointment (i.e., intake). If you have seen a GP abroad, he/she can also write the letter of referral. A consultation with your GP or company doctor is necessary before the intake.